“Villa Athina” is a stone built villa situated on a hill overlooking the traditional village of Gavalohori, 25km east of Chania Crete, Greece.
Completed in May 2008, this is a stone-built villa situated on a hill overlooking the traditional village of Gavalohori, 25km east of Chania Crete.
Its unique architectural style is combined with modern facilities in order to provide an ideal environment for your comfort and relaxation.
“Villa Athina” is completely autonomous with 300 m2 of living space on a 1000 m2 plot of land. It offers complete privacy with its own parking space for two vehicles, private garden and pool (pool is not overlooked).
The villa can accommodate up to 9 persons and is set among olive groves in the east side of Gavalohori 100 m from the village square where stores can be found. It offers a beautiful view of the White Mountains.
“Villa Athina” is ideal for couples or families who wish to have luxurious accommodation within a quiet village setting with easy access to ocean (3km to Almirida, 10km to Georgoupolis) and very good night life (5km to Kalives and 30km to Chania).
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 2 swimming pools (regular pool and lap pool)
- 300 square metre property
- 1000 square metre plot
- Rental achieving €1,390 – €2,800/week
- The ocean is nearby (3km to Almirida, 10km to Georgoupolis) and very good night life (5km to Kalives and 30km to Chania).
- Nearest Motorway: Chania – Rethimno highway 5km
- Nearest Airport: Chania Airport (Daskalogiannis) 45km
- Nearest Ferry: Souda 20km
The entire development of 5 villas (1 x 3 bedroom villa, and 4 x 4 bedroom villas) is available for purchase as is each villa individually.